We are looking for skilled and enthusiastic persons to join the Marketing team behind the leading gaming events in the region – Balkan Entertainment & Gaming Expo and Eastern European Gaming Summit.
If you are interested in becoming part of the team, please send your CV at: email@example.com
The data you provide is considered Personal Data and will be treated accordingly. We will store your data only for the period of the campaign and after that will be erased. We will contact only short-listed candidats.
Volunteer Program 2018
BEGE & EEGS 2018
20-22 November, Inter Expo center, Sofia
The Volunteer Program is an excellent option to:
- Gain some useful knowledge about event organizing
- Makeuseful contacts with professionals from the industry
- Get know-how from the experts
- Have free access to all of the lectures and panels
- Join the EEGS Masterclass
- Join the contest for startup companies – Gaming StartUp Challenge
- Excercise your English
- Add one more certificate for special contributions to your collection
- Finally, we will all party together at the official EEGS Networking Party, the beauty contest Miss Gaming BEGE and last, but not least at the grand BEGE Party (21.11.2018).
The volunteers will be able to choose from various activities connected with the organizing and contributing to the events:
- Interviewing speakers and exhibitors
- Technical support during EEGS
- Technical support during BEGE Expo
- Writing for the BEGE&EEGS bulletin
- BEGE Awards Support
- Miss Gaming BEGE 2018 Supporter
- BEGE Party Support
- EEGS Networking Party Support
- Social Media Masters
You currently study or have recently graduated university in one of the following fields: Marketing, Journalism, Media and communications, or another field in common.
You have excellent spoken and written English (Level B2+).
You have excellent communication skills and ability to cooperate.
You are flexible and adapt quickly to different circumstances.
You have good writing skills and look good on camera (only for positions 1 and 5)